Saturday, December 17, 2005

Maine Track Club's Roaster Coffee Run 16 Dec 2005

I went to Falmouth today (12-18-05) for a News*Run editor's meeting with Sandy Walton.  I got in about 6 miles with John Keeley and visited with the group (MTC RR) for a while before making my trip home.  On my way home, a young girl who was just ahead of me (maybe about 15 minutes) went off the road .  Her car went off  the road South of Pineland Farms in what I believe was the town of North Yarmouth.  I stopped to ask if every one was okay.   Then I took a few photos to remember why I should be careful. I was thankful that no one was hurt. Only her car and I was thankful that it was not me. I continued my trip home getting back to Danville about 11:30 am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am also thankful that you were not involved in the accident!