Saturday, August 2, 2008

B2B video at Mile 5

Video to be posted soon


Online Videos by Veoh.com

Well, Blaine Moore is so on  top of things.  Everyone should read his blog "Run to Win"

We note (Blaine Moore) reported the following:

"WCSH6 has full video coverage of the race, including 5 minute videos that show everybody coming across the line. I picked out my wife’s finish and you can clearly see her disgust with her time after she crosses the line and checked her watch. "

Now DCY writes:

I know I should have just broke it down into 5 minute blocks. Just how many people are going to watch all 5000+ finishers past by the 5 mile mark?  Did I miss a runner?  Yes, I missed a few as my tape was only 61 minutes long and I had to change tapes. I did not have a backup camera setup.  I also did not wait until the last finisher past the five mile marker.

 

No comments: