Saturday, July 8, 2006

Moxie Day 5K Road Race 07-08-2006

Coolrunning.com was down this morning. I have a copy of the overall results which I have requested to be posted to the Maine Track Club web site.

http://www.coolrunning.com/results/06/me/Jul8_11thMo_set1.shtml

http://www.timesrecord.com/website/main.nsf/news.nsf/0/1C718080BD8F8B4B052571A7004B4684?Opendocument

Coolrunning is quick to reply to the problem!  Great service but we still will have to wait a little longer.  The last four photos are the race results.

Hi David,

 
No Joy for anyone on the results. The loader appears to be down. I can't access it and there are no other July 8 results yet so it's been down for 2 hours away.
 
You'll just have to try again later. The guy who really know the guts of the loader is grabbing some zzzzzzs in the land of Aus. He normally is back awake about 3-4 pm our time.
 
BTW, I live in Litchfield NH near Nashua but have been coming to Sidney ME for over 40 years, Been so busy doing "honey-do's" since I started running in 97 that I haven't run many ME races. That has changed since almost everything at the lake here now is new. 
 
Regards

Steve Moland
Coolrunning
603 ********Ext 2 (Days)
603 ********(Nights weekends)
603 ********Fax
 
*************
Londonderry NH 03053
www.coolrunning.com

No comments: