Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Jeff Sprague says there will be a Mapleton Daze 2 miler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Mapleton Daze Fun Run Reply with quote

Mapleton Daze 2 Mile Fun Run

Down and back course in downtown Mapleton, Maine on this Saturday, June 30th, 2007 starting and finishing at the Elementary School. The race starts at 8:00am with registration beginning at 7:00am. The cost is $2 a person. There will be special prizes awarded.

To Spudlanders, I know this is last minute but it's a little extra thing my Aunt wanted to add to the Mapleton festivities, and since I was busy with my own 5k down here as well as school ending I couldn't get things organized like I wanted. We are still going to put this on and it should be a laid back race and a good time for all! Spread the word around town, it should be in the papers this week and it has been in the Mapleton Daze fliers.

 

(PS  You might want to contact Jeff Sprague for more inforamtion.  It is not at all clear if the public is invited)    I believe that Maplrton, Maine is in Aroostook County,  May be it will be cooler there?)


No comments: