Monday, May 28, 2007

Early Photo Returns of the Snowy Egret 5K

http://www.coolrunning.com/results/07/me/May28_SnowyE_set1.shtml












Click on the image to see your album.
davidcolbyyoung's Album:Egret Photos by Young
Click on the link above to view the 53 pictures in this album. As the recipient, you can download, re-share and order prints and merchandise containing these pictures. Please do not use the owner's pictures in an unexpected way.

 


 












Click on the image to see your album.
davidcolbyyoung's Album:052807SnowE Penta
Click on the link above to view the 149 pictures in this album. As the recipient, you can download, re-share and order prints and merchandise containing these pictures. Please do not use the owner's pictures in an unexpected way


Monday, May 28, 2007

Snowy Egret 5K




John and I ran in the Snowy Egret 5K this morning. It was a slow run as I was still a little beat from our hilly 5 miles on saturday. Our time was still under 30 though, despite my slowness and achy quads and hips. My official time was 29:37 (9:34 pace). John raced ahead at the end and finished in 29:14.



It was fun to be out. I was hoping we would be running on the paths around the Scarborough Marsh, but nonesuch luck.


The picture to the left was taken by David Young who always posts photos of Maine races at Maine Running Photos.


Somehow photos of me running aren't so attractive. I usually look like I'm dying. In this one though I have to say I think I see some leg muscle there. So if I ignore the exausted facial expression, I'll be all set.



No comments: